If you wish to capture one or two loved ones prints there are a number of different style options you can choose from and this is one of them.
The two print double descending pendants is a very smart way to display your prints, as it is very easy to add another pendant to it later. These pendants overlap perfectly.
You have a number of style options;
- For two children, for example, the older child with the larger print is normally placed on the larger pendant and the younger child placed on the smaller pendant at the front.
- For one child, for example, we can use their handprint on the larger pendant and their footprint on the smaller pendant.
You can choose from three different shaped hearts
- Wavy Heart
Inscriptions can be placed on the back of each pendant if you wish.
Your pendants will hang securely from a snake chain necklace in sterling 925 silver, measuring 1.90mm in diameter. Snake chain is a highly popular choice, making it an ideal contemporary pendant chain. This chain is fastened with a lobster trigger clasp.
- Wavy hearts; Large 2.5cm x 2cm and Small 2cm x 1.5cm
- Hearts (awaiting measurements, will be added shortly)
- Circles; Large 1.8cm across and Small 1.5cm across
Some of the images show a silver bail tube attachment, please note that this is an optional extra, please see 'also bought' for more information.
Always feel close to your loved ones! x
Two/Three Handprint Wavy Heart Necklace with Mini Heart Cut-Out
This gorgeous sterling silver necklace is for two or three handprints, it comes in an antique finish, to help bring out the finer detail in the prints. Our wavy heart...
Full Fingerprint Necklace
Capturing the most unique part of a person, the fingerprint. This necklace is for one larger/full fingerprint. Perfect for an adult for example. Precious 925 sterling silver has incredible strength...
Pawprint Wavy Heart Necklace with 18ct Rose Gold
Our rose gold, wavy heart shaped necklace is our most popular jewellery style and for very good reason. It is exceptionally elegant and a unique, unusual, and a rare piece...