We provide free delivery for all orders within mainland UK. If you wish to order from other destinations, please contact us. Unless otherwise stated in the product description, your jewellery will usually be delivered within 2-3 from when we receive your captured prints back, this may be slightly extended during busy periods such as Christmas, Mothers Day and Fathers Day. If your order is likely to be delayed we will contact you to let you know. If you require your order for a specific date, please put this on your order.
Additional postage information...
- We offer free postage on all products within mainland UK. Locations outside of this will have a cost. Please enquire with us regarding additional rates prior to placing any order.
- To ensure your product is delivered securely and safely and that it is not damaged during the postage process. We carry out the following prior to posting- Jewellery is carefully wrapped in tissue paper, placed securely within our postage-safe box packaging. The box is wrapped with bubble wrap and placed into a zip lock clear bag and finally, sealed within a bubble wrap envelope.
Additional service postage information...
- For all jewellery deliveries the 'signed for' service is used with the Post Office
- Your item will require a signature upon delivery
- Postage service used for jewellery is always 1st Class, signed for
- You can check online or on your mobile to see when your item is delivered (Please ask us for your track and trace number from the postage receipt)